Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TOMORROW!!!

We will be wheels up headed for NYC then to South Africa tomorrow at 9:30 am. I know that God has a tremendous plan, and I know that it will not match up to our plan. Just a quick verse to share that I hope becomes something we live out:

Romans 12:3-6
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them...

This immediately follows a very famous passage where we are told to "offer our bodies as a living sacrifice." Pray that these verses are what we live in the next 12 days!

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment