Saturday, March 19, 2011

The beginning

We are now beginning our long journey home.  But I feel as though we are beginning something bigger.  I believe our team has been greatly impacted by the events of this week.  I will let them tell you how. 

I also believe God has begun a great work not only in us, but through us as well.  As I am currently having lunch with Cala, Steve, and Garrett, I am reminded that a great work will continue here.  THere will be a little bit of each of us that will be left in South Africa.  This is only the beginning :)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that all of y'all are coming home changed. Spreading the gospel is one thing that cannot translate into words. We all leave a part of us behind when we spread the love of Jesus. I am praying for travelling mercies on all routes. Cant wait to see all of ya. Raquel you Rock!!! love ya sweetie

    ReplyDelete