Monday, March 14, 2011

Time to Begin Tuesday

We are so excited this morning as our Tuesday begins.  Our students are somewhat chatty at breakfast (amazing for teenagers at 6:30 am) and being very polite.  I am amazed that our team is really working together as well as it has.  To our already busy schedule, today we will actually add a trip to the mall for ice cream and dinner out as well as an additional service project at the African Evangelical Church's Creche (preschool).  Please pray for endurance as our days will not get any shorter, but will also get more fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that they were chatty at breakfast. I am chatty right now. It is great to see the pictures of our precious children with the kids at the schools. Raquel you took a gorgeous picture and really stand out with that shirt. Taylor I can see you in the background with the girls as well as Dominic. Sorry I didnt see Caroline and Jamie. Yall look like your having a lot of fun. God is all over you. I can see the Holy Spirit at work and we are all so proud of all of y'all. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beck, I'm so proud of you and all your team. I want to go next year. I love you and I'm thinking of you and praying for all of you. Debs

    ReplyDelete